HVAC System/Air Duct Cleaning &
Cleaning the interior of your HVAC system prolongs the system’s life and provides a healthier environment for the building occupants. PREVENT performs Air Duct Cleaning & Mechanical System Restoration quickly and efficiently on your time schedule, while minimizing the impact on the building occupants. PREVENT adheres to strict infection control procedures and follows NADCA guidelines for proper cleaning procedures.
AIR DUCT CLEANING
- Prolongs the life and functionality of your equipment
- Maintains the integrity of your equipment
- Improves/maintains airflow
- Improves quality of air being circulated
- Saves energy
Recent HVAC System/Air Duct Cleaning Customers
- VA Pacific Island Healthcare, Honolulu
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
AIR DUCT SCOPE OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning includes the following scope of work:
A. Cleaning to be performed using mechanical agitation, contact vacuuming and HEPA-filtered collection; combination of brushes and power whips.
B. Coil Cleaning
- Cleaning of all coils and condensation pans associated with the unit.
- Cleaning shall consist of a high powered wash directed downstream of coil first and then directed upstream of coil.
C. PREVENT shall disconnect inlet ducts, open access door, completely brush and mechanically vacuum all interior surfaces.
D. Duct mounted volume, fire and zone dampers sets shall be marked to their current setting, then inspected and cleaned if necessary.
E. Whenever the Grilles, Registers, and Diffusers are removable, they shall be disconnected, washed, dried, and reinstalled. Temporary filters shall be placed behind all Supply Grilles to trap any containments that might be discharged during the operation.
F. Access Doors- DuctMate- access doors and openings shall be cut into duct for proper cleaning.
G. Before and After photo documentation to be provided